My Kiddo says funny things a lot. I decided this week to write them down because i just don’t remember things otherwise.
So here are the top five funnies of the week:
1. Kiddo lays down on the bed next to his cat who is napping (as cats do). Of course Kiddo is meant to be brushing his teeth. I hear him whisper to his cat Brobee (FYI- this name was bestowed on him by the cat haven where we adopted him)
Kiddo: Brobee, you are like a beautiful black egg.
Me: an egg?!
Kiddo: ok maybe not an egg. Brobee, you are like a beautiful black rectangular prism.
Me: ok – lets go with that!
2. Walking into Barnes and Noble together:
Me: I am feeling old today Kiddo. You have to walk slowly. I am tired.
Kiddo: walk slowly?! what?!
Me: When people get older they have to walk slowly. Hey Kiddo- when I am super old will you take care of me and look after me?
Kiddo: Yes Mom- when you are 44 years old I will do this for you. I will take care of you.
3. Driving in the car with Hubby, Kiddo and me:
Kiddo: Dad, you are so strong, and you are so big, and you are so handsome, and you are so gorgeous!
Dad: Hey, what about Mommy?
Kiddo: Mom… Well she is just COMPLETELY NUTS!
Dad and Kiddo crack up laughing.
Me: you know I’m holding the two of you responsible for that. Just saying!
4. Easter Sunday Church Kids Presentation to the Congregation. The kids are waiting to begin their song and there is a few weird crackles coming through the sound system. Everyone is quiet then from Kiddo in a loud voice:
‘What is that noise?!’
Nailed it Kiddo – it’s exactly what we were all thinking!
5. All four of us having morning cuddles in bed: me, dad, kiddo and baby sister:
Dad: we have a wonderful family. I love my family!
Kiddo: we are a family. We are an autism family. (Cuddles for everyone).
Ps: a little update on my blog to book writing…I am in the thick of it now and it’s going well (insert hand clapping here!) I am looking for a couple of volunteer draft readers to give me feedback on the overall direction and vibe of what I have written so far. Please comment below if that’s you 🙂 otherwise comment anyway on your favorite funny line from Kiddo or something funny from a Kiddo you know and love xx